Tips for removing back and underarm fat
While it was still summer, you bought the perfect little sundress you had been searching for so long.
Basking in your excitement, you tried it on, ran to the mirror to get a quick glimpse of how lovely you looked on it. You looked very beautiful. Then, you turned around and saw your back. Oops, back fat! What a mood spoiler. Like that wasn’t bad enough, you look closely to notice a bulge under your arms as well! Ugh, so annoying! Sounds familiar?
It doesn’t matter whether you are a size S or XS, or whether your cup size is A or DDD- bra and back bulges can be a bad experience for women of every shape.
For some, it is just a matter of getting a bra that fits perfectly, but for others, it is really irritating and it doesn’t let them wear sexy dresses and makes their back and underarm area look flabby and unattractive.
There are many women who hesitate to wear that perfect piece of clothing just because of this small problem- accumulated fat in the back and underarm. And to be honest, getting rid of fat from these areas is not easy.
The saggy skin on the back and excess back fat are not only displeasing but unhealthy as well. You can easily deal with this problem, with these four extremely easy and quick exercises. These will help you get rid of back fat and underarm fat quickly.
Let’s take a look.
1. Push and Touch
This exercise mainly targets your chest region, shoulders, and upper back. Here’s how you can do it.
– Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a 5-8 pound dumbbell in each hand. Your arms should be by your side and your palms facing forward.
– Slowly raise your arms up to the shoulders, with your palms facing the ceiling. Pause and stay like that for a minute.
– Now, raise your arms over your head and tap the ends of your weight together.
– Next, slowly lower your arms to the shoulder level, wait for 10 seconds and then lower them to the starting position again. While doing this, do not move any other part of your body.
– Repeat this 6-8 times.
2. Elbow Kiss
The elbow kiss again focuses mainly on the chest and shoulders. Here are the steps to do it.
– Raise your arms at your sides to the height of your shoulders. Your palms should face upwards.
– Now, bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle and put your arms together in front of your shoulder. Do these till your elbows kiss each other and your forearms touch each other. Do not raise your shoulders while doing so.
– Slowly return to the starting position.
– Repeat this 10-15 times in a day.
3. Bent-Over Circular Row
The bent-over circular row targets your chest and biceps, upper back, and mid-back region. Here are the steps to do it.
– To begin with, bend your knees slightly with the support of your abs.
– Now, bend a bit so that your upper body is parallel to the floor.
– Extend your hands towards the floor.
– Slowly move your hands in a circular motion- first to the left, then up, towards the chest, to the right, and then down again. Repeat the same circle, starting from the right this time.
– Repeat this 10- 15 times.
4. Criss Cross Reverse Fly
The criss-cross reverse fly targets your shoulders and upper back. Here’s how you can do it:
– Bend your knees slightly and then bend your torso forward at about 45 degrees.
– Cross your arms over the wrist in front of your knees.
– Now, slowly lift your arms to your shoulder height and then move it back down to the starting position. Cross the opposite hand and repeat the same.
– Do this exercise 10- 15 times.
Try this routine of four exercises for 15 minutes a day. You can do it daily for three weeks for best results.
Now is the time to stop complaining about your body. Start putting some effort to bring it back into shape and get rid of the excess fat.
Commitment, consistency, and discipline are a must when you are performing these exercises.
This is the most effective way to lose that stubborn fat. So, try them out and let us know your experience!
We hope you enjoyed reading the article. Share your views in the comments section below.