BEST TIPS FOR CLEAR SKIN
You can bet with me that most people have been on an unsuccessful quest to get clear skin ever since they hit puberty. Thinking up a way to get rid of pimples and other skin issues is not a walk in the park. Therefore, we have compiled and brought to you a list of ways by which you can get your skin all cleared up.
- To get rid of bad acne marks, a chemical peel like hydrogen peroxide can help to eliminate the discoloration of the skin.
- If you have a hormonal imbalance, you should cut down on the level of your alcohol and dairy intake.
- Never leave your makeup on overnight. Have makeup remover wipes handy at your bedside table to avoid acne in the morning.
- Consume a lot of berries. They are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. They also have low glycemic index. Therefore they will not raise your blood sugar level. Because sugar is capable of stimulating a breakout of pimples, eating berries will reduce the risk of pimples.
- Exercise is very crucial to staying healthy and keeping your skin clear. Studies have shown that exercising for about 15 minutes a day aids in keeping toxins in your body at bay and maintaining clear skin.
- Making use of SPF daily will hinder the development of wrinkles and dark spots. On the other hand, dark spot correctors reduce the appearance of marks over time.Ensure that you wash your face both before and after every workout session. If you leave makeup on your face while you exercise, it will mix up with your sweat and block the pores. Therefore, make sure that you start and end your exercise with clean skin.
- Hydration is key to clear skin. Being dehydrated causes breakouts because the skin produces more oil than necessary when it is dry. Therefore, you need to drink more water.
- Grapefruit is heavily laced with antioxidants. So, making use of skin care products that contain grapefruit will help revitalize your skin and leave it feeling clean and fresh.
- Rosewater has both balancing and soothing effects, making it ideal for all skin types to even clear the redness of the skin and soothe any form of irritation that may arise. Please note that benzyoil peroxide products that get rid of acne are only useful for up to three months after they have been opened before the ingredients become inactive. So, if you have a tube of benzyoil peroxide that is more than three months old, replace it with a new tube.
- If you are going to book an appointment for a facial treatment, make sure that you stay out of the sun for a few days beforehand so that you will not irritate your skin.
- The application of an overnight facial is important. We highly recommend facials that are well laced with Wild Rose and Vitamin C to help you wake up looking refreshed.
- If you are suffering from a very painful and seriously awful pimple, visit your dermatologist for a shot of cortisone.
- If you have dry skin, it is wise that you opt for a face oil instead of a lightweight lotion, like the all day hydration that the face oil offer will change your skin, making it glow.
- Make sure that you exfoliate your skin at least twice a week, if not every day. However, you should look for a more gentle exfoliator that will not be harsh on your skin, if you have sensitive skin.
- If you have an irritable skin, go for skin care products that contain goat milk. Due to the stabilized pH level in goat milk, it is not acidic and will not irritate the skin, as well as gives you an even complexion.As opposed to popular belief, the application of Vaseline on the face every night does not prevent wrinkles. However, if you apply a thin layer of Vaseline over damp skin, the moisture will be sealed in, and your skin will be much smoother in the morning.
- The consumption of too much chocolate can be the cause of breakouts. Perhaps, the acne is likely just from the sugar in the chocolate, or the fact that you are eating chocolate just before your period, so your acne could be hormonal.
- Botox has been proven to help in getting rid of acne, improving the production of sebum and reducing the size of your pores.
- Always be mindful of skin care products that contain alcohol, if you have dry skin because alcohol tends to dry out the skin even more.
- Avoid skin care products that have fragrances, be it a face wash or a body wash as fragrances can irritate skin, causing redness and allergic reactions.
- You can help yourself out with a DIY trick by making use of the milk in your fridge to get a clear and smooth skin.Dampen a washcloth with milk and gently pat it over your face, leaving it on your face for about 10 minutes before rinsing. For effect all over, add a cup of milk to your bath water.
- Ensure that you always make use of sunscreens daily to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the UV rays. Studies have shown that being exposed to sunlight through even glass, such as the windows in your office, can have damaging effects on your skin.
- If you desire a procedure that will minimize and tighten pores while keeping the skin moisturized, try out a microdermabrasion treatment at the spa.
- During your morning beauty routine, it is advisable to style your hair before applying your makeup. Having makeup on your face while using a blow dryer makes the heat of the blow dryer to melt your makeup, sealing it into your pores and making your skin much more susceptible to breakouts.
- The addition of coconut oil to your diet will go a long way to moisturize and smooth your skin.
Leave a Reply